2019 KARTING CHALLENGE
12 ROUNDS: Feb. 16 - Dec. 7
2019 Event Schedule (12-Round Series):
Round 1: Saturday, Feb. 16 | SCHEDULE - Coming soon
Round 2: Saturday, March 23 | SCHEDULE
Round 3: Saturday, April 20 | SCHEDULE
Round 4: Saturday, May 25 | SCHEDULE
Round 5: Sunday, May 26 | SCHEDULE
Round 6: Saturday, June 8 | SCHEDULE
Round 7: Saturday, July 20 | SCHEDULE
Round 8: Saturday, Aug. 17 | SCHEDULE
Round 9: Saturday, Sept. 14 | SCHEDULE
Round 10: Saturday, Oct. 5 | SCHEDULE
Round 11: Sunday, Oct. 6 | SCHEDULE
Round 12: Saturday, Dec. 7 | SCHEDULE
Karting Challenge Banquet - Dec. 7
Briggs LO206 Cadet
Briggs LO206 Junior
Briggs LO206 Senior
Briggs LO206 Heavy
IAME Micro Swift
*Now accepting 2019 sponsorship inquiries. Please email Mallory@gopromotorplex for more information.
- Each round, the top-three finishers in the final race will receive a trophy in all divisions.
- 2019 Championship Prize Structure: Coming Soon!
- GoPro Motorplex Karting Challenge Most Improved Driver of the Year:
The Most Improved Driver of the Year Award recipient(s) will be revealed and awarded at the 2019 Championship Banquet. The Most Improved Driver of the Year award will be determined on 100% stats with GoPro Motorplex Staff/Management votes as tie-breakers. The Most Improved Driver of the Year will ideally be a competitor who has improved either his/her lap times or finishing position substantially throughout the 12-round series.
Registration for round 1 of the 2019 Karting Challenge Season is now open!
- The entry fee is $75 through Wednesday prior to event (11:59 p.m).
- REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THURSDAY! $85 (Online pre-registration closes at 4 p.m. Thursday)
- After 4 p.m. on Thursday, competitors can only register at the track on race day for $95.
Reserved Kart Numbers:
Competitors may reserve a kart number for the year at $50 per class.
PARKING & Camping:
Race Day Facility Parking Information & Rules:
1. All vehicles must park outside the main gate. This INCLUDES tow vehicles.
2. GoPro Motorplex staff will help shuttle people with golf carts down from the gate.
3. Handicap parking is located by KartSport North America.
4. Vehicles are allowed to park in ‘Reserved’ Parking Spaces.
* Ice is now available to purchase on-site for $4/bag.
Reserved Trailer Parking:
Competitors may reserve pit spots anywhere within our four rows of parking. The price is per spot (12'x45') and guarantees your pit spot for Thursday, Friday and Saturday of each Karting Challenge event weekend.
Camping is permitted inside the gate Friday night.
Click below immediately after each race for the results and current points standings for each division.