2018 KARTING CHALLENGE
12 ROUNDS: Feb. 17 - Dec. 1
2018 Event Schedule (12-Round Series):
Round 1: Saturday, Feb. 17
Round 2: Saturday, March 17
Round 3: Saturday, April 14
Round 4: Friday, May 25
Round 5: Saturday, May 26
Round 6: Saturday, June 9
Round 7: Saturday, July 21
Round 8: Saturday, Aug. 25
Round 9: Saturday, Sept. 29
Round 10: Sunday, Sept. 30
Round 11: Saturday, Oct. 20
Round 12: Saturday, Dec. 1
- 2018 Class Structure and Rules Format >>
- 2018 Sporting Regulations >>
Race Day Prize Structure:
The top-three finishers in the final will receive a trophy in all divisions.
GoPro Motorplex Karting Challenge Most Improved Driver of the Year:
The Most Improved Driver of the Year Award recipient(s) will be revealed and awarded at the 2018 Championship Banquet. The Most Improved Driver of the Year award will be determined on 100% stats with GoPro Motorplex Staff/Management votes as tie-breakers. The Most Improved Driver of the Year will ideally be a competitor who has improved either his/her lap times or finishing position substantially throughout the 12-round series.
2017 Entry Fee: (All deadlines are according to race day being on a Saturday)
$75 through Wednesday (11:59 p.m)
$85 Thursday and Friday until 4 p.m. (Online pre-registration closes at 4 p.m.)
After 4 p.m. on Friday, competitors can only register at the track on Saturday morning, for $95.
NEW: For the first time, Karting Challenge competitors will have the opportunity to RESERVE their kart number for the 2017 season. The cost is $50 per class and the process for reserving kart numbers will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**You may choose ANY number this year. Your desired number does NOT need to start with a specified group number. Please email email@example.com with any questions/number changes.
PARKING & Camping:
CAR PARKING & CAMPING:
- We allow camping inside the gate on Friday nights before all Karting Challenge events and the Thursday evening of the doubleheader weekend in May. There will be no charge and bathroom facilities will be locked.
- All vehicles must park outside the main gate on Friday and Saturday, including tow vehicles.
FREE TRAILER PARKING:
- Parking may begin when gates open on Thursday unless facility is being used privately.
- No overnight parking in front row on Thursday unless you have a reserved space.
- No trailer parking behind standard garages 21-40.
RESERVED TRAILER PARKING:
- Reserved spaces can be purchased in 12 ft. wide increments at $500 for the season.
- Parking may begin when gates open on Thursday unless facility is being used privately. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
FRONT ROW PAID PARKING:
- Any unreserved spaces on the front row will cost $50 to pit in and charged at the time you park.
- These spaces can be used starting Friday morning when the gate opens.
Click below immediately after each race for the results and current points standings for each division.