The 2022 GoPro Motorplex Karting Challenge club series is America's Premier Club Karting Series. It's our in-house points championship for customers who have their own karts. Featuring full grids of the most popular and competitive karting classes. The Karting Challenge provides karting enthusiasts with the most affordable and exciting race program in the region.
We are proud to say we are the home track to multiple nation and world champions and are looking forward to a very successful year of karting. Pit Pass admission is $15 for a two day (Friday & Saturday) & $10 for a single day (Friday or Saturday). Children under five years old are free. Pit passes can only be purchased at the gate on Friday or Saturday
**We're only allowing vehicles with karts in the gate during Karting Challenges - all other vehicles will be turned around and asked to park in the grass.
2022 EVENT SCHEDULE (12-ROUND SERIES):
ROUND 6: SATURDAY, JUL. 23 REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS
ROUND 7: SATURDAY, AUG. 20 REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS
ROUND 8: SATURDAY, SEPT. 24 REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS
ROUND 9: SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS
ROUND 11: SUNDAY, NOV. 13 REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS
ROUND 12: SATURDAY, DEC. 3 REGISTER | SCHEDULE | RESULTS
Briggs LO206 Cadet sponsored by Kart Carolina
Briggs LO206 Junior sponsored by Boosted Coffee
Briggs LO206 Senior sponsored by Timmy Tech
Briggs LO206 Heavy sponsored by United Community Bank
KA100 Junior sponsored by Putt Putt Fun Center
KA100 Senior sponsored by Race City Locksmiths
IAME Micro Swift sponsored by Cook Out
IAME Swift sponsored by Kartsport NA
IAME Junior sponsored by MG Tires
IAME Heavy sponsored by STITCH 98
IAME Senior sponsored by CNC Performance Engineering
Kid Kart sponsored by Racing Roo's Feisty Cafe (Non Championship Class)
*Now accepting 2022 sponsorship inquiries. Please email danb@gopromotorplex for more information.
- Each round, the top-three finishers in the final race will receive a trophy in all divisions.
- Kid Kart Divisions will receive a medal for the top three finishers.
- 2022 Championship Prize Structure: Coming Soon!
RESERVED TRAILER PARKING:
Competitors may reserve pit spots anywhere within our four rows of parking. The price is per spot (12'x45') and guarantees your pit spot for Thursday, Friday and Saturday of each Karting Challenge event weekend.
Competitors may reserve a kart number for the year at $50 per class.
PARKING & CAMPING:
Race Day Facility Parking Information & Rules:
1. All vehicles must park outside the main gate. This INCLUDES tow vehicles unless you have a “Reserved Parking Sticker”
2. GoPro Motorplex staff will help shuttle people with golf carts down from the gate.
3. Handicap parking is located by KartSport North America.
4. Garage Tenants will park outside the gate.
5. Pit area: Competitors pit area must be found in the same condition when they leave as how they arrived. If scraping tires, you must use a tarp for debris (No debris left behind) If found to have abused this privilege, you will no longer be allowed to scrape your tires. PARKING MAP
Camping is permitted inside the gate Friday night.