JOIN US IN JUNE...
NATIONAL BEST FRIEND DAY SPECIAL OFFER, JUNE 8:
We are celebrating National Best Friend Day on Thursday, June 8 with a SPECIAL OFFER!
• Bring a friend who has NEVER raced at GoPro Motorplex before and you will receive a FREE Rental Kart race when your friend purchases at least one Rental Race.
• Offer valid one-day only, June 8, 10 a.m.- 9 p.m.
KARTING CHALLENGE ROUND 6, JUNE 10:
Our annual Karting Challenge club series continues with the halfway round of the 12-round series next Saturday, June 10.
• Competitor registration is now open.
• With 100+ competitors per event, it's an excellent opportunity to watch some of the best kart racing in the country. Spectator Admission is just $10.
FATHER'S DAY, JUNE 18:
Let's go karting on Father's Day! Looking for an unforgettable and fun way to spend Father's Day with your dad?
• Make memories with Dad at 55 mph!
• Father's Day Hours: Sunday, June 18, 2:30PM-6:30PM.
• We also offer the option to wrap up the adrenaline rush with a GoPro Motorplex Gift Card for your dad!
LET'S GO CRUISIN': TUESDAY, JUNE 20, 6-8PM:
Bring your favorite car, truck or motorcycle to the first of our five 2017 Victory Lap Cruise-In series events. Our FREE Cruise-Ins are a fan-favorite, boasting 250+ vehicles per event - join us to cruise or just peruse!
• LIVE music, food trucks and raffle prizes!
• People's Choice Award trophies and prizes
• Lap around race track for all vehicles
• PLUS: $15 Rental Races from 4pm-9pm!
SUMMER RENTAL LEAGUE, JUNE 28-JULY 26:
Do you crave competition, the adrenaline rush of the drop of the green flag and the excitement of a victory? Then our Rental Kart League Powered by Sunoco Race Fuels is perfect for you!
• 5-week, Wednesday night mini-series.
• Summer Rental League Registration NOW OPEN!
• SAVE by pre-registering for the entire series.
• Don't wait - these events WILL sell out.
LET'S GO KARTING!
We miss you! Join us on track soon.
Have you tried our NEW CRG Rental Karts? Plan a trip this weekend.
• Friday, June 2, 10am-9pm
• Saturday, June 3, 2pm-9pm
• Sunday, June 4, 2:30pm-6:30pm