Job Opening: Kart Mechanic
GoPro Motorplex – Mooresville, NC
Repair, overhaul, and maintain our fleet of rental karts to ensure safety and reliability for our customers.
- Maintenance of the entire rental fleet, company equipment, and company vehicles.
- Organize layout of the shop for the most efficient use of space for both storage and maintenance work.
- Record keeping for all work performed on rental fleet.
- Ordering parts and supplies for karts ensuring a sufficient stock level at all times.
- Performing light fab work for anything that may come up.
- Test drive repaired karts to certify that everything is in safe working order before kart is turned over to customers.
- Must have 1 year previous professional kart and/or small engine rebuilding experience.
- Able to work at a steady pace, independently, without supervision.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to weld is a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel for data entry.
- Willingness to work night, weekend, and emergency hours when needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.